Go to your hulu.com activate enter code page (log in if prompted) and look for the Watch Hulu on Your Devices section, or head directly to hulu.com/activate. Enter the unique code that is displayed on your TV screen and within 30 seconds or so you should be logged in
Hulu's device activation limit depends on the type of Hulu subscription you have:
1. Hulu (Basic) or Hulu (No Ads): You can stream on one device at a time with these plans.
2.Hulu + Live TV: With this plan, you can activate Hulu on up to two devices and stream content on both simultaneously.
How do we enter an activation code for Hulu?
To enter an activation code for Hulu, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Hulu app in which device you want to aactivate hulu.
2. Tap on Log in and enter the login credentials.
3. On the next screen, you’ll be presented with an Activation Code.
4. Go to the hulu.com/activate on your device browser.
5. Enter the unique code that is displayed on your TV screen.
How to view all of your hulu.com activate my device?
Whenever you activate a new device, we’ll keep it listed on your Account page for you in case you want to manage your devices in the future.
To view all of the devices that have been activated on your account via hulu com activate:
1. Go to your Account page and log in if prompted.
2. Under Your Account, look for the Watch Hulu on Your Devices section and click Manage Devices
3. On the next pop-up screen you’ll see all the devices tied to your account, including the date they were activated.
Can’t remember your hulu login password?
1. Go to the Hulu login page and tap on Forgot Password.
2. Once you enter the email address associated with your Hulu account.
3. They’ll send you a password reset email.
Disclaimer: This website was built with Renderforest, however it is NOT managed by Renderforest. If you find the content on this website abusive or inappropriate please report right away.